Thursday, May 03, 2007

Atheist Blogroll

I have joined the Atheist Blogroll, which is like a webring where you can locate authentic blogs maintained by atheists the world over. From now on you can find the scrolling alphabetical list of blogs (with a link to the list homesite), down my blog's right margin, under the label "Other Godless Blogs," just beneath my subject index. But I'll also put it here so you can jump right into the pool and start swimming...

Join the best atheist themed blogroll!


 

5 comments:

freethoughtguy said...

Atheist blogroll ... what a great idea! I've got to get off my duff and get back to work on my own "atheist blog," Freethoughtguy.com, and then get added to this blogroll. If it'll have me as a member.

Mojoey said...

No worries. I've read your blog before. You are a good fit. send me an email.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mr. Carrier. Do you think public schools will teach creationism soon? And what do you think about people saying the earth must have a creator? And also, what do you think about the fact that "if one adom was out of place the earth wouldn't have formed? Please respond to me at louis123121@yahoo.com

Richard Carrier said...

Louis, you're kind of off topic, yes?

I don't have time to engage the hundreds of people a week who write to me, so I'm sorry I can't write to you either.

So you'll just have to accept that my answers are:

No.

Not much.

That's silly.

Keith said...

Not an teist, so I would not belong on yer blogroll, but I do much enjoy yer blog. Graci. I will come back...