Friday, July 17, 2009

Appearing in LA

I will be giving yet another reprise of my talk on Not the Impossible Faith in Los Angeles (California) this August 2 (2009) for CFI West (4773 Hollywood Blvd.), at 11am on Sunday. This is part of their Feed Your Brain program. Free to Friends of the Center, $8 admission for everyone else. I will be selling and signing books afterward (where you'll get a better deal on NIF than online). For a description of the talk see my announcement for my earlier Berkeley appearance.


Leroi said...

Will you be bringing any "Sense and Goodness..." books for signing, by any chance? If not, may I bring my own? =)

Richard Carrier said...


I'll sign any of my books anyone brings to my events. And if I can sell books, I'll always be selling Sense and Goodness without God.