Thursday, March 22, 2007

AC Interview

Christopher Ray interviewed me for Associated Content. See "An Exclusive Interview With Richard Carrier" ( March 20, 2007). It's fairly brief, but I talk more about my Coast Guard experience than I have anywhere else, and about some other things that don't usually come up, so fans might be keen to read it. In addition, for those who are curious, the only projects I'm currently on (and very busy with) are my dissertation and my Jesus Tomb article (see previous entry).

2 comments:

Dana Fredsti said...

This is the first email update I've gotten about your blog - I'm still trying to sink my mental teeth into the concept of Monkeybutt and Bumpypoo...

freethoughtguy said...

Nice reading about your Coast Guard experience. I'm the son of a career Coast Guardsman, and just growing up in that environment led me to many of the values and skills that you spoke of!