Friday, July 17, 2009

Appearing in LA

I will be giving yet another reprise of my talk on Not the Impossible Faith in Los Angeles (California) this August 2 (2009) for CFI West (4773 Hollywood Blvd.), at 11am on Sunday. This is part of their Feed Your Brain program. Free to Friends of the Center, $8 admission for everyone else. I will be selling and signing books afterward (where you'll get a better deal on NIF than online). For a description of the talk see my announcement for my earlier Berkeley appearance.

2 comments:

leroi dejesa said...

Will you be bringing any "Sense and Goodness..." books for signing, by any chance? If not, may I bring my own? =)

Richard Carrier said...

Always!

I'll sign any of my books anyone brings to my events. And if I can sell books, I'll always be selling Sense and Goodness without God.